updated almost 2 years ago
- When using DuraGRIT® Tools, always wear eye protection and a respirator mask. (Cutting, sanding and grinding tools create dust.)
- Never run DuraGRIT® tools with black mandrels, in reverse.
- Insert a DuraGRIT® extra strength, black mandrel into the collet or chuck of your drill, up to the shoulder. One piece shafted tools, insert at least 50% of the ungritted portion of the shaft into the chuck or collet.
- Do not mount a DuraGRIT® wheel or screw tip part, on a third party mandrel. Only use DuraGRIT® Extra strength black mandrels and screws.
- Do not touch a rotating DuraGRIT® tool.
- Do not use a DuraGRIT® tool that has been dropped.
- When using or cleaning DuraGRIT® tools, wear gloves, eye protection and a respirator mask.
- DuraDISC™ READ ME - Important instructions about the 5" Carbide Sanding Disc (DB-DS5) - Click Here to view / download the printable PDF