Features of 5” DuraDisc Carbide Sanding Disc
updated 6 months ago
- Long Life: “…sanded 10,000 linear feet x 5" of spruce with 60 grit disc and it still works like new!”
- Heavy Duty: Very strong steel backed disc won’t tear or wear the same as ordinary sandpaper discs.
- Same sanding finish at the end of the job, as at the beginning!
- Grit will not break loose.
- Uses: Sand wood, fibreglass and composites - or - Grind ceramic wall tile, plywood, composites, laminates etc.
- Rigid steel disc, coated with carbide grit in sandpaper grades (46, 60, 80)
- Versatile: Use on a 5 or 8 hole 5” Random Orbital Sander or a 5” bench mounted End Sander
- Easy Cleaning: Remove accumulated sawdust with wire brush, uncured rubber block or synthetic wine cork
- Heavy duty hook and loop conversion kit included with each disc
- Pro TIP: If you typically use two favourite grit grades, mount a coarse disc on one sander and a fine DuraDisc on a second sander. Then change sanders, not discs!
- Not intended for fine finishing beyond 80 grit
- Not recommended for use on metal